Thursday 22 August 2013

10 random facts about me

Hello again, after doing my introduction I realised that there are a bunch of other random things about me that you guys should probably know about me. So here you go:

1. I've broken bones in my arm four times: elbow, wrist, shoulder and three fingers and have a ridiculously long list of other injuries :P
2. Technology hates me, especially Macs. Like seriously, electronics never work for me!
3. I'm a devout chocoholic :)

4. I have two middle names (based on an old French tradition so they're my godmother's name and my godfather's name turned into a girl's name)
5. I've been to four continents and 18 countries total
6. I'm bilingual (English and French) and speak a bit of German
7. I'm 5 foot tall and won't grow anymore :S
8. I was born ambidextrous, so my parents chose to teach me to write with my right hand, but I do a lot of sports with my left
9. I am a crazy planner; I love to plan everything in advance down to the tiniest details!

10. I LOVE Starbucks and cannot wait to be back in England where I can actually afford it!


No comments:

Post a Comment